Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hot

It does not feel like Fall is upon us. I knew, when this baby arrived, it would be warm still. I didn't expect it to be quite so hot. I guess I should look on the bright side. I'm laying in bed all day so I don't have to go out in it. But it's still hot. I love October. I am so excited it's almost here. Hopefully I can get outside for a bit Monday to celebrate.

This recovery has proven to be a bit harder than the previous ones. Like moms do, I was doing too much and not taking care myself enough the first few days. It hit me yesterday and has forced my hand. I haven't been up today aside from a trip to the couch to watch a movie and to take a shower. I'll try to do the same for another couple days. It's difficult to let myself disengage and rest, but if I want to recover well, I have no choice.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I probably won't be responding to many calls or texts in the next couple days. Thanks for understanding. I still love to get encouraging messages though.

No comments: