Saturday, October 6, 2012

Love

There is no time when I have felt more loved than when my sweet husband has cared for me after the birth of each of our children.  Having our babies at home has meant that he has been my "nurse" from right after delivery until I have fully recovered (not to mention comforting me through labor and preparing the house for the birth).  This care includes things I won't detail here, if you've had children, you know what I'm talking about.  Suffice to say, it is humbling for me to be taken care of by my strong husband when I am in the midst of such ups and downs physically and emotionally.  His love for me when I feel my worst is the love that speaks to me of his commitment to me and our children.  I love Ram dearly and intensely.  He is the man I am supposed to be with, to make a family with and to grow old with.



No comments: