Saturday, December 28, 2013

52/52


What a great month of family time it has been.  Mostly the beginning of the month was family time holed up because almost everyone was sick with a yucky cough and covered in snot, but it was sweet in it's own special way.  Ari felt like such a big boy watching 2 minutes of a video with Axel and Autumn.  I have enjoyed the holiday this year primarily because of the focus I have had on being present with the kids and making the time special for them.  It has been rewarding, though I am ready for a break.  A date possibly?  I hope so.  I have taken many photos with our new camera and hardly any with my iphone.  Too many photos to go through them all to find individual portraits of each of the kids by themselves.  But I think this one is fitting, since we have spent time doing things together this month and had more of a determined focus to do so.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

photo of each of my kids once a week through 2013,
inspired by Jodi  

1 comment:

Anna said...

What a sweet picture:-) What camera did you get? I can't wait to catch up!