Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nine Months Old

This months has been so much like all the rest in that we never have a moment to savor the present without seeing how much Axel is growing and changing every day. He is standing at the front door instead of sitting and is rarely still laying down in his crib by the time I get in there when he wakes up. I would imagine that it won't be long at all before he takes his first steps. Though, I don;t think it will be in this next month.

To celebrate this nine month milestone, we had spinach and brussel sprouts. Above is some fun Axel had with the bag over his face. We thought he would hate our gifts (I shuttered as I tasted the pureed greens), but he seemed to enjoy these as well. Seems like our little guy will eat any green thing put in his path. No doubt he will grow up to be big and strong.
Happy 3/4 of a year, my little sweetheart. I love you more and more each day.

No comments: