Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Zoo

As Mother's day approached, I began to think about how I might like to spend my day. It dawned on me that this might be the only way I could convince Ram to take us to the zoo. I have been wanting to go for years. My hope was that Axel would have a fun day and maybe see some of the animals. He did see many of them, but only seemed to understand what he was looking at a couple of times, the flamingos and the giraffes seemed to be his favorites. The giraffes are always my favorite. Axel really liked all of the wheels he saw on the other strollers, wagons and worker vehicles he saw around the park. The love of wheels seems to be very close to an obsession, at this point. It deserves it's own blog entry, which I will do soon.

Here are the highlights:





A fun day! I wonder what we'll do next year for Mother's Day. With 2 kids, will I just want a day to myself? I hope not.

No comments: