Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Play Cars You?

The most common request that comes out of this little mouth is "play cars you?" Axel plays cars most of the day. He interjects little bouts with the blocks, a puzzle or a snack of nuts and raisins (which could be a whole other blog topic) throughout the day, but he always goes back to the cars. He loves going over bumps, and parking the cars. He is always asking us to play cars with him. This is difficult for me, to say the least. I do not know how to play cars and find it difficult to enjoy driving tiny cars around and parking them. However, this is what makes Axel feel like he is getting some much needed attention from Mommy and Daddy. Once I do play cars for a few minutes, I do feel closer to my tiny guy. I feel a different kind of warmth from him when we play together. I like that warmth, and I know he does, too.

So proud of our car circle!

Our car art. Pretty good for an almost 2 year old and a super un-artistic mommy.

1 comment:

bandofbrothers said...

wow! that's quite the car circle! never seen anything like it! impressive:)