Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Visit from Sandra and Austin


Cousin Austin came to visit for 10 days.  He stayed with my parents, but spent some time with us, playing with Axel and Autumn.  He loves his little cousins and is such a good big cousin.  He strives to be a good example to them and loves to take care of them and show them new things.
 I helped the boys make a water park in the back yard.  They had so much fun splashing and sliding and laughing.  I missed getting any good shots of the slip and slide in action.  So sad. 

 To take a break from the heat, they did some painting.  Austin painted outer space, and Axel painted with all of the colors.
 Autumn finger painted with the boys and felt very much a part of the fun.
 After picking Sandra up at the airport, we visited a park in Sacramento.  It was where Ram and I had our last play date with Axel on a drizzly day in October before Autumn was born.  This time, she was with us.  It was a nice time spent with Sandra.  We don't get time alone to just hang out and talk very often.  I love my sister.  She is one of the sweetest people I know. 

So is this little girl.  Her smile reminds me of my sister's smile every day.  It's almost always on and it can cheer me up when I am feeling down.  My little sweetheart.

No comments: