Monday, April 30, 2012

Family Photos 2011

When we bought our house 10 years ago, we were so excited about living near Royer Park.  It is the best park in Roseville.  Just across the stream from downtown and the library and only a few blocks from our house.  Right away, I envisioned our children getting to grow up playing at a park filled with mature trees and the charm of an old neighborhood.  I also pictured having our family photos taken there someday- having fun  in our park. 

Finally, in November, we spent some time with my friend Anna on a beautiful Autumn day, posing for photos while we played at our park.  Anna is not only a good friend, but a great photographer who did a great job capturing our family and our personality.  I love our first family session.  I am sure there will be more to come.







3 comments:

Destiny said...

Love the new blog look and love the pictures!! Hopefully it will be nice weather when we come back to California for a visit and we can come and play at your beautiful park again...

Anonymous said...

I'm caught up, fun to see all the new pics. Hope you are feeling well! ~Amber Nichole

renee @ FIMBY said...

What a beautiful family. Amber, I think you look like Arwen (Liv Taylor) from Lord of the Rings movies.