Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 2012


We went to the "snow".  Axel loved crunching it under his feet.

The Lawrence Hall of Science at UC Berkeley. 


A spectacular view from the sculpture garden



Axel turns 3 with a cake with sprinkles

The paper was left almost paint free

Fairytale Town

I was hoping that Axel would love the crooked mile just as I did when I was a little girl.  He did.

I sent Axel in to start the bath.  After there was a bit too much silence, I realized that he had probably attempted to put the bubbles in himself.  Yes, indeed, he had emptied half the bottle into the tub.  We decided to make the most of it.  We played in about 4 inches of water and 10 inches of bubbles.  It might have been an expensive bath, but it was a lot of fun.

Hauling away weeds

Cheerful after a good nap.  We all like good naps.

No comments: