Thursday, March 18, 2010

One!

My little love bug turned one on March 8. My, how time flies! Due to sickness on Mommy and Axel's part, we had to postpone the party a week. We had a great time with family. Axel had a great time with the cake that Daddy decorate for him. I'll post more photos when I get copies of them from my mom. This is one of the few photos Ram or I took that day, since we just wanted to spend the day enjoying our boy.

Happy Birthday, Axel! You are such a precious gift. We love you tremendously ad look forward to many more birthdays to come.

By the way, Axel and I are feeling much better this week. That illness was quite a doozy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber,
I'm glad you're feeling better and had fun celebrating Axel's 1st b-day. He's really cute. Thanks for the update.
Love,
Amber Nichole